Hi
Woodsey here. Thanks to Chris and Steve for the recent help.

Could anyone throw some light on the following

I am fairly convinced that my Xtinybin.tar is well mangled as Winzip won't look at it either so I had a look through all the directories on my linux box (Tiny Linux on 486) and found the directory /usr/X11R6/

Would this be a window manager directory?

Within this directory are sub directories bin lib man

Within /usr/X11R6/bin are the files XConsole* asapm* xapm* does anyone know what these are and what the star signifies?

I am using an instruction manual but as always they lead to more questions.

Cheers - Woodsey

---