From: Ralph Stoker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 17 December 2004 3:19 p.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CD burners & .ogg files

Can anyone recommend a good CD burner application?
I've been playing with a new MP3 / CD player from DSE and had a go burning
some .ogg files to listen to. The CD burner application I currently have
installed with my SuSE 9.2 is K3b...KDE is my default environment.
....unfortunately there appears to be a bug in that if I transfer too many
files (more than about 7) into the K3b application ready to burn to disc the

application crashes and closes.

The .ogg files play fine on the DSE player but if the anti-skip feature is
initiated then the player has difficulty searching the disc for songs...I
get
round this currently by disabling the anti-skip feature...the player starts
playing the songs and then I initiate the anti-skip.

Is there anyone out there who knows of any tweaks to get round this?..when
ripping / burning??

Cheers
Ralph