On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:19, Chris Griffith wrote:
> Yes I would like to backup Robert Fisherś post about Kontact/Kmail.
> It has a lot of potential but itś inability to read html emails
> properly is a real dampner.

What exactly are you having problems with? I use Kontact [1] solely
including the KMail part and receive emails from to business
associates using Outlook on a daily basis. I choose to view them in
plain text but can view them in HTML just fine if I so desired.

> I too am sticking with evolution until
> the bugs are sorted. I think it is also important that Linux email
> packages can read Outlook files -- I know the idea is to have Linux
> on all machines but I work in a network with both Windows and
> Mandrake Linux and compatibility between Outlook/Evolution/Kmail
> would be a great help.

[1] Kontact 1.0.1 | KMail 1.7.1 | KDE 3.3.1

Cheers,

hads
--
I don't want to alarm anybody, but there is an excellent chance that
the Earth will be destroyed in the next several days.  Congress is