Robert Fisher wrote:
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:05, Jamie Dobbs wrote:

The only software keeping me using Windows is:

DreamWeaver   -   I just love its ease of use and power.

I use NVu although I know it is not as advanced as Dreamweaver it does allow
you to create pages which you can be certain to be compatable with most
browsers.

Yeah I'm thinking of using NVu, but am currently waiting to see when it moves out of test and into the main Gentoo packages.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.