Hi Chris,
The particular .iso is the Knoppix DSL version found here.

ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/damnsmall/

I have also tried the SuSE miniboot disks

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/

or this link may go straight to it  boot-20041129.iso

They are about 50MB and 64 MB respectively. I have now found a Knoppix
boot floppy image, that did not come with the .iso, but wouldn't a
generic cd boot floppy be so much more useful?
Cheers - Woodsey