Yes - the MOE supplied eTrust from computer associates.

Theres a folder on the CD called eAV.Lnx which contains a tar file of stuff.

>From the Readme...
------------------------------
2.0  Operating System Support
Linux releases: Red Hat 6.2, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3;
                SuSE 6.3, 6.4, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, 8.0
                Turbo 6.0.2.
Solaris releases: 2.6, 7, and 8 (SunOS 5.6, 5.7, and 5.8, respectively).

3.0  System Requirements

The UNIX administrative server must have at least 85MB of free disk space.

Your browser must be running on a machine with an SVGA color monitor capable
of 800x600 resolution, 16-color minimum, 256-color preferred.

A TCP/IP network must be properly installed on your system.

Then it waffles on about apache.  I suspect it's an antivirus definitions
server, but not completely sure.  More news tomorrow.