Nick Rout wrote:

<snip>

Let me know when you have anything downloaded, I'll arrange to replace
your cd's and pay postage etc.

Actually I would rather have a copy of the iso, rather than a cd cut
from it. as in what beginners often do with ISO's, but in this case I
have my reasons :)

Thanks for the suggestions Nick, I will look into what the options are later tonight.
As for how to get you the ISOs, how about I burn the .iso files to a DVD and send you the DVD with the ISO files on it? (I've still got over 3Gig of traffic to go thru in about a week so will most likely get all the ISOs I can in this time).
Anyway we can arrange this sort of thing off list anyway if you wish, flick me an email and we can sort something out.

Cheers

Jamie