I've been with Ihug for nigh on 10 years.
(originally with the predessor that they bought whose name escapes me)

They do what they are supposed to do (... give them money each month and they give you bandwidth without hassle.)

They've been OK. Am using that SkyMedia Ultra thing for a few years. Haven't really had any major prob's with them.
But am not using ADSL.

YMMV
Zane

peter elliott wrote:
well i'm just about to commit to getting the long dreamed of adsl connection.
this is with ihug/blink BUT before signing up for a year i need to know is this an ok service for people living in chch?
why them you ask?
because a month long special offer is ending & i'll be saving a couple of hundred bucks, which is money i don't have, by going with them today.

however if their service is lousy for us mainlanders and it's recommended to join up with someone else then i'll just have to put it off and start saving even harder, sigh.....

cheers
pre

--
Zane Gilmore, Analyst / Programmer
Information Services Section, Information Technology Dept,