Thank you Nick - I will include condolences from the "List" and make mention
of  the individuals who replied as well, thanks to you all as well.

Lance
----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Rout" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <linux-users@it.canterbury.ac.nz>
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2005 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: Lindsay Roberts

I am saddened to hear that. Linz seemed a nice guy, as far as you can
tell from this impersonal medium.

>From my own perspective, I am happy for you to include the "List " as
expressing its condolences.

On Fri, 20 May 2005 10:05:15 +1200
sirlancelot wrote:

> Dear list members
>
> Some of you no doubt will recall that Lindsay was a member of our list,
even though he lived in Taumaranui.  He went by the user name Linz.

> Sadly, I have just learned from his wife Judy that he passed away on
Monday.  Lindsay, like myself was one of Jehovah's Witnesses, so we used to
correspond quite a lot off list about Linux / PC issues.

> I will be sending a card to Judy, if any of you would like me to include a
comment I'd be happy to do that.

--
Nick Rout