Nick Rout wrote:

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 21:32 +1200, Robert Himmelmann wrote:
I found a rpm for SuSE. I am downloading that now and will then try to install it into my chrooted SuSE. That might be easier than manually comipling everything.

Perhaps you missed the post pointing to the ebuild.

I have seen it but which of the files do I have to use and where do I put it? I have once tried to install looking glass which is not in the tree but I could not get it going

Happy Hacking,
Robert Himmelmann

Only those who leisurely approach that which the masses are busy about can be busy about that which the masses take leisurely.
         -- Lao Tsu

"Murphy's Law, that brash proletarian restatement of Gödel's Theorem ..."
         -- Thomas Pynchon, "Gravity's Rainbow"