Apologies if this is coming a second time...

I would be very interested in such a session. And if I could (in my naivety) attempt to broaden the scope? Remote access more generally, ssh-ing to another box and running apps (like vnc for example) through it, or more generally administering remotely. And how to go about doing so without a static ip address (eg a dyndns account). Maybe this is totally unrealistic for a single session, I don't know, however this is the sort of thing I'm personally interested in looking at now and maybe others would be too?

Cheers,
Roger

Steve Holdoway wrote:
Is this time for a talk on openvpn???