On Tuesday 01 November 2005 08:12, Robert Fisher wrote:
> There is an article about MP3 players in this morning's Press.
>
> Paula wants one. We had a couple of no-name brand units which have both
> failed within 2 years. Two sons has an I-Pods, the other son has a Creative
> unit.
>
> Any list members have recommendations for Linux friendly units.
Recent discussions on the subject in the [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list start here:-
http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2005-October/030025.html

some of the links in the messages point to very nice looking units.
I was impressed by the look of the unit described at:-
http://www.ibead.co.kr/coding/eng/products/products_1_5.asp

--
CS