I will be recording 24 to mpg2 format, let me know if you want a copy (I can put them on a DVD as files if you like).

Lance B

Andrew Sands wrote:

Guys,

I'm finally off on a long overdue holiday tomorrow. This brings about the
dilemma of how I watch the next two episodes of 24.

Is there anybody on the list using the likes of mythTV that is following
this series.

To qualify my post, I would have my own mythTV system setup if not for the
problems with maintaining systems that are running a large fenced facility
to the west of the city.

I have the TV card, a larger drive, most of the bits working on my Gentoo
Box BUT I fly tomorrow afternoon and I cannot allocate the build time.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post, but I hope someone can help.

regards,

Andrew