How can I get a 1-page printout of this page:

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/print.html?year=2006&country=30&lang=en&moon=on&wno=1&hol=9

Konqueror ignores all the <pre> tags in there, turning all days of each
month into a single line - print is 3 metres wide and 2cm tall. Useless.

Firefox displays the page correctly, but on A4 cuts off the right side.
On "letter" paper (to which it always defaults - spit) it works just
fine, but that's not doing me much good. Shity Yank software.

What are the options (short of using Internet Exploder)?

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.