> already (irda-utils) so it's pretty robust. SuSE just isn't quite as
> good at upgrades yet, reading netnews. (Could that be a KDE thing:
> flasher = more flaws?)

I doubt both (that SUSE upgrades are unstable, and that KDE has more
flaws than gnome). I've done a few SUSE upgrades over the years and
never had more than the odd bit of trouble, like one would expect. This
is likely to be version dependent too though, some may be better than
others, but traditionally SUSE had good upgrade support, though I tend
to do new installs (/home on separate partition). For 10.1 in particular
I don't know.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.