On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 13:10, Carl Cerecke wrote:
> On 02/08/06, Don Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > you're filing up my inbox with crap arse
> > ansawers that demonstrated you didn't read half the question.
>
> I've always filtered each list I belong to into its own folder, so
> they don't fill up my inbox. Most mail clients will do that.
>
> Cheers,
> Carl.
That way, if a thread occurs that starts to hack me off, I can delete every
part of it.  Saves me time and I don't have to get involved in all the
unnecessary primate politics if I don't want or need to.

Peace!

Wesley Parish
Mau ki ana, he aha te mea nui?
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku ki ana, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."