I realised reading the meeting schedule that the next CLUG meeting is
too far away.

Volker, I read your presentation. It has merit and I found it very
useful. It is intended for the home user but I can already see how its
subject can be proposed to NZCS.

Next question is would you like to make it as an event in itself or as a
part of a CLUG organised event.

Suggestions and contributors welcomed.

Next NZCS subject is Virtualization. If anyone can contribute to this
subject I can organise a panel of speakers for the event.

Adrian