Opps,

the jeff Wayne copy on tape & LP.
Not listened to the 1938 version tho i have heard it caused a bit of a panic
at the time something with people tuning in halfway through and not knowing it
was a radio play.

them good ol' boys pump gun loaded and loose as ready and waiting to pop off
at their own shadow (hehe).

then again i'd probably be the same too in same situation.

dave.

Quoting Chris Hellyar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Which one ;-).

I've got the Jeff Wayne (Ooo-Rahhh) one, and the 1938 version, read by
Orson Wells...  The 1938 version is very cool.

Cheers, Me.

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 22:43 +1200, dave wrote:
On Wednesday 13 September 2006 20:59, yuri wrote:
> On 12/09/06, dave wrote:
> > On Tuesday 12 September 2006 21:48, yuri wrote:
> > > Bah! The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one!
> >
> > You stole that line from the war of the worlds!
> > DIDN'T YA!!!
>
> Yes. And I've had that stupid song in my head since yesterday.
>
> Ulla!
dude you should be listening to the album...

I've got as a record (i think) and know it's on tape :)

One happy listener when it's on.

Ohhhh and wot about .....

sigh!