Hi,
 I need help to understand this also.

You sent one email to this list saying that you forgot to
 "do the right thing" on your wedding anniversary.

Then you send another email to this list saying that
 "you are delaying to do the right thing (in sending the email)"

I mean, confession is "great", and supposedly good for the soul,
but why this stuff, where google will remember it for an eternity.

Why oh why is there a need to confess some things to the world?
You did this confession thing not once, but twice..

> That's sad, Robert.

I think this statement should be::
  That's seriously sad, Robert.

Derek.