Back when this list was busier and there seemed to be some separation

needed, I started the clug-c mailing list (-c stood for committee, but

there was no committee, anyone who wanted a say on infrastructural

issues was welcome.)

I no longer have access to an email server that can be used for that

list. It hasn't been used for months. I have simply closed it down. I

have amended the wiki accordingly:

http://clug.net.nz/index.php/EmailListFAQ?action=diff

In doing so I had to redraft the para about what is on topic. Any

comments are welcome.

If anyone wants the clug-c archives (a cure for insomnia perhaps?) then

let me know and I will email them to you.

Nick.