On Wednesday 04 October 2006 10:54 am, Volker Kuhlmann wrote:

> Private mailing on work time - oops... ;)

Self employed and need to read business emails also. I am sure my boss will
not mind.

> If you have your own laptop you're only up against the local net-Nazis,
> otherwise, yep that's about the only valid reason.

Using customers' computers is usually quicker than finding a live connection
and starting up the laptop (and getting through the proxy server etc. etc.)

> Btw your mails have \r (^M) at then end of each line. Can be annoying
> too.

I apologise that my webmail will be causing that. (Hopefully this one will be
fine)

Robert