Forwarded from:

From:
Blair Campbell <snip>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:37:14
Groups:
openwatcom.contributors
no references

I just updated the Debian/RPM packages of OpenWatcom and they should be
finished uploading soon.  The sources.list line for a Debian repository is

deb http://blairdude.googlepages.com /

and to see a list of the packages available, you can point your browser to
http://blairdude.googlepages.com/list.html.

The RPM packages are untested, but the Debian packages are tested fairly well.

Just in case someone's interested.  FWIW, this means you can write 16 bit DOS
applications in Linux.
Mau ki ana, he aha te mea nui?
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"
Maku ki ana, he tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
I reply, "It is people, it is people, it is people."
notcatweazle.wordpress.com - Some unmagical musings