John handed out some pages of google triggers, mine was pinched (such
was the demand for John's wisdom! ) but he may be so kind as to post
them to the list ?
He also had a rather nice exposition on 'what is Linux' designed for
corporates which he promised to post to the CLUG wiki.
I have an audio transcript of the evening with which I should do
something - a pod cast or similar ? or just an mp3 ? what would be most
consumable by the masses ?

Overall it was a most informative talk, and I for one would have been
very happy to listen to at least 15 mins of coverage on all of John 60
points! Alas there just ain't enough hours in the day to learn all that
one would!

Thanks very much John!!

Chris