I await your unconfustion with baited fingers

Nick Rout wrote:
Don Gould wrote:
Ok, what should I use to do the conversions?

Cheers Don

avidemux, but hold on because most of the streaming software I am looking at handles .mp4 files it would seem. Actually i am confused, but its bed time so I will stay confused for a while.

--
Don Gould
www.bowenvale.pointclark.net/funny