Brett Davidson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What're the benefits of Sabayon over other distros?
> No flame wars please - just interested in what it claims about itself
> but am too busy at present to look and also thought others might like
> know.
>
> Brett.

Eye candy mainly. It was originally built on gentoo, but I think it's
strayed somewhat. Whether that's a good thing is more flamewar fodder (:

Steve

Ah - bummer - guess I'll have to look into that "straying" aspect later
to get more of an idea...
What "Eye candy" does it have that you can't add yourself?

Brat.