Carl Cerecke wrote:
There's been a few come and gone bust.

Yes.  This isn't a business though.

It's a resource for the community.

I launched www.crra.org.nz last year.

People told me they didn't have internet access so it wasn't any use to them. When they've got more gray hair than CS, I figure I can't really tell them to go find a PC.

I do have some other, obvious, ideas though.

Having spent 3 months teaching kids about linux, I wanted to give them some where to put their skills to use. This place is the first of what I hope will become many.

I have other expressions of interest already and we don't even have the doors open yet.

Cheers Don
--
Don Gould
www.bowenvale.pointclark.net/funny