Don Gould wrote:
Has anyone had MS Office applications running in WINE?

I can run mIRC, so I know wine is working, but I got this error "iopl not enabled" when I tried to run MSACCESS

I tried googling but didn't fine any hits that explained it, so I thought I'd ask if anyone else has made wine work for this.

Cheers Don

http://www.eset.com

tried crossover office ?? http://www.codeweavers.com/products/download_trial_linux/

it comes as part of xandros and I've installed windows apps office ie etc without issue. I have not tried access so I'm not sure if you'll encounter the same issue with "iopl not enabled"

you may find it useful to visit the codeweavers irc .. at least you're in the right place to find wine support

good luck!