On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:47:29 +1200
Brenda Wallace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No need to get personal now  (:

I'm using ff 2.0.0.4 on ubuntu feisty. nvidia graphics on a 1400x1050 lcd, and
every possible free(ish) font loaded.

The menu options are invisible until you hover over them, when a light blue
background appears. Maybe there should be a dark blue background, extending the
header background behind it. Looking at the gallery, selecting an image works
fine, but clicking on the 'X' to close the window doesn't work - you have to
click on 'close'. Looking at the code, it's much (MUCH!) cleaner than, for
example Mambo/drupal/etc..., but it still has html errors like forms starting
and finishing in different <div>s and <span>s, and also uses #xxx; codes when
not necessary ( which is a pet hate of mine - converting microsoft docs to html
drives me insane ).

Silly little things, but they put you off. Like I said, it has great potential
( my favourite cms is still etomite - perfect if you think like an oldschool
programmer, and use php ), and I'll be watching...

Cheers,

Steve