Wesley Parish wrote:
The Technical Bookshop on Colombo St - the main drag - has a variety of computer
books - they tend to be more "working programmer" type.  I haven't been in there
for ages, though, so I may be wrong now.

If it's the same place I think they have moved - to Shirley Road; right off Hills Road, if heading north - c100m on the left.

Interested to see this confirmed.

Quoting Stein Magne Bjorklund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi
As new citizen of Christcurch I was looking for programming, and
tech-stuff books in the varies bookstore I happened to sumbeleupon.
Little -> none books did I find. Is there an special bookstore (Not
the XX-rated) in Christchurch that I have not found, or are you all
ordering on line?

Welcome to CLUG, Stein.

Rik