John Carter wrote:
Still trying to get telecom/xtra to fix the broadband line.

Having spent a _lot_ of time listening to "the team is still busy on
previous calls" and piped music. (Still going as I type this...)

My mind starts wandering...

About "festival" speech synthesizer and irritating voice recognition robots...

I think tonight, if I haven't got through by then....

I'm going to be sorely tempted have fun with a ruby script and the
festival speech synthesizer.

Any suggestions for humourous voice robot like things for it to say...

Computer's are just so very very patient.

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
New Zealand

http://www.eset.com

I'm sorry John, I can't do that right now.