Cam Mckenzie wrote:

Scalix Is quite good, It has Native Outlook Usage built in (Hence Native)

Not quite native. It uses a mapi connector, and you are only allow to define 25 premium users (free community edition), and you can't connect
the MAPI connector to a non premium user account.  Of course the rest
can connect as IMAP, but the contacts, tasks etc come through oddly.

The web client is pretty good.  An outlook user will find it familiar.

The documentation, whilst reasonably complete, is lets say, incohesive.

Backups are odd, you can't easily separate data out, so need to use something like imapsync, or fetchmail to back up mail. Trying to back
up the rest is puzzling.

You'd better stick to the recommended distro, i installed it on a 64 bit
debian etch machine and i'd have to say, it was painful.

I'm left with an undebugable error in a 15Gb 'Bulletin Board'.  It says
Invalid Direct Reference via the MAPI interface (not IMAP, nor webmail).
The connector isn't open source, debug files are useless and no-one has
answered my query on their forum yet.  </gripe>

So, yeah, OK but not great.  Not quite sure if it's really primetime yet.

Rex