Yip, it is.

"Pacific/Auckland" doesn't seem to fix the daylight savings issues though.

I'll give the link a decent read when i get back from the mornings
work.........
Hopefully that sorts it.
:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 On Monday 01 October 2007 07:17, Steve Holdoway wrote:
 On Mon, 01 Oct 2007 07:06:38 +1200
 Chris AKA personthingy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > What does it take to make my Debian-etch system aware of the change in
 > daylight savings? I've updated, upgraded, and still my clock is firmly of
the
 > belief that it is NZST. Even changing the hour manually has proved futile,
as
 > the system fixes this error every boot up.
 >
 > Is there a file somewhere to edit that effectively says "knock the clock
 > forward an hour between x-day and y-day if your using kiwi-land time"?

 http://www.geekzone.co.nz/barf/3483

 make sure /etc/timezone contains

 Pacific/Auckland

 Steve