> Hi, I have a konsole session autostarting and use it regularly by
> renaming it, then starting a second session which I also rename.  This
> is saved as a profile which I can start up with the konsole menu kicker
> button.  I can't figure out how to have this profile be the one that can
> be made to autostart.    Hope this makes sense and that someone can
> provide me with the method to make this work?

konsole->settings->configure has sessions and schemas. You can set one
schema as default, but not a session by the looks of it.

On top of that you can make all the changes you want with the entires in
the settings menu, and the go settings->save as default, to have konsole
start with those each time you start a konsole window.

Do not however confuse any of the above with the KDE desktop session
saving, which will restore a konsole window which was open when the KDE
session was saved to the same state regardless of your konsole defaults.
Which makes good sense.

Btw the KDE session is saved automatically when you log out, or when you
click on "save session now" if you turned off auto-save.

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.