Cashmere ??
Nick Rout wrote:
Just to let you know, I suggested that I might be able to do a short
mythtv presentation before the quiz. However due to a clash of duties I
won't be able to do that.

As for venues, we once met at a Workig Mens Club (Shirley?) - if we have a
CLUG member who is a member of such a club, their rates are often very
reasonable.