On 12/5/07, Roger Searle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am happy to get the CentOS ISOs over the next week or so, I should be
> able to deliver them to the Centre Tuesday next week.

Thank you so much. Remember that there is no meeting in the Centre,
because we are going to the pub to start off the silly season.

> Is there the facility to bring down an external hard drive and hook up
> to a USB port?

It's only a slow USB-1.0 port.
It's ok for small files, but not for > 4 Gb.
We could use my ThinkPad as an interface.
It has gone through my mind to suggest that we should buy a USB-2.x one.
I bought one for myself from DSE a few seeks ago, it cost me $39.98.
I have been reminded that people who have wholesaler accounts can get
things cheaper.
Volunteer?

--
Sincerely etc.