On Sunday 03 February 2008 1:44:13 pm Nick Rout wrote:
> Dunno, but should we also be advertising Mike Culver?

Person opinion here, I think both should be advertised perhaps on radio ie
talk back 3ZB (chris hint hint don't ya just love it chris).

Told my wife averil about his talk and she said should she come along due to
being in te same boat and julia (but it's been THE only OS she's known since
starting to use te PC).

Oh and i don't think she'd be confidant enoug to talk infront of folks but as
a one on one over a cuppa she'd probably be more open to talk.

dave.