Hi all,

I've just bought a laptop, and for the 1st time have to get networking sorted out.

Progress so far - using a crossover cable each machine can transfer files to other using fish in dolphin, I can open a ssh & run apps from the other box, and I can log on to the web (kppp)

However I can not then go to a remote site from a web browser from either box. I have to unplug the cable before starting ppp and going on the web. I am then restricted to the box I log on from.

What setup changes need to be made to fix this problem?

TIA Barry