> OK..
>
> So my ADSL router died, and my spare is useless..
>
> I had a Dlink 504G outside my pfsense firewall, (Note, FOSS
> reference...) with a bunch of servers inside the firewall, ie: multiple
> pinholes in the ADSL router.
>
> The spare I had sitting here, a Dlink 504T only supports one IP address
> for a virtual server/pinhole..  ARGH.
how is a router suppose to portward the same port to two (or more) different IP
addresses? or am I missing what you mean?

I had a 504G, and my 502T can do anything it can do, you mite have to add an
IP to the list of IP's in the portward menu, also the 502T can run openwrt on
it it mite be worth a try putting it on the 504T,

another Idea is to put the pfsense in the DMZ and use that to portforward to
the other servers the pfsense is probably faster as well