It is available on this page, I just d/l it

http://ftp.pld-linux.org/dists/2.0/PLD/i686/PLD/RPMS/

lots of broken links,changed names & addresses etc
Barry

Tom Munro Glass wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2008, Barry Marchant wrote:

Just found this. Looks like its distro & qt version independent.

http://rpmseek.com/rpm-pl/qt-st-plugin-ibase.html?hl=com&cba=0:Q:80:::3

No dates though

Barry

Thanks again for your help Barry - I followed the download link from your URL but it just took me to an empty directory.

It does look like support has been pulled for this plugin and I will attempt to find out why and see if I can get it reinstated - Firebird is a good database and it would be a loss if Qt support disappeared.

Thanks also to everyone else who contributed to this thread.

Tom