On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 23:02 +1200, Chris Hellyar wrote:
> Suggests that pfsense/siproxd should just work, and it opens the ports
> for you.. Hence my assumption that I've missed the obvious.
>
> What adsl router are you using outside the WRT?
>
> I'm just setting up a test phone on a different SIP provider, to see
> if I get any joy with that...

One question:

Why is this so much harder to do with Open Source software than it is
with Skype? I load and run Skype, it works. It doesn't care what
firewall I have, who has what proxies or any of that nonsense.

I hate Skype for being non-free, but I have to use it because
non-techies can't set up any of the Open alternatives. Why does it have
to be like this?

Vik :v)