Nick Rout wrote:
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Don Gould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps there's reason why ; shouldn't be used.

I don't know what those reasons are.

The reason it shouldn't be used is that it isn't in the standard.

I know that.  I was just wondering why they didn't put it in the standard.

I also wondered if the standard should now be revised and have it added or do we go back and site that yet again MS have done something to push 'standard' software out of the market.

What David is saying, I think, is that he can't use Evol because he gets messages from OL users all the time which break his messages.

Cheers Don