On Sun, 31 Aug 2008 12:24:14 pm Ross Drummond wrote:
> I am contemplating installing some home networking.
>
> This will be a retrofit in an existing home.
>
> When I ask electricians about running new cables with the necessary
> separation from existing electrical cable they shake their heads and make
> excuses about being very busy.

Running network cables is usually not as hard as you may first think,
especially if you have the right tools and some encouraging advice.

There are some tips which I can share with you (depending on what you are
trying to do e.g. under floor or ceiling wiring etc.)

You can call/contact me if you like.