It shouldn't be too difficult to package openvpn, but there'll be some of those
idiot software firewalls that'll get in the way I expect. However, you'd have
to provide the server, and the traffic would probably route through it.

It's got to be better, though, being open source (:

Steve

--
Steve Holdoway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>