Payne, Owen wrote:
> That was written several months ago and I wrote a response piece for it
> that only got published on the site. I'm sure Dave is a respected
> professional in his chosen field, however articles like this prove that
> his field is obviously not IT.

"Dave Thompson runs a computer-services company in Christchurch.
Contact: d...@computerkungfu.com"

He probably supports windows. Of course he does not want people to move
to Linux. One windows consultant I knew in Wellington told me quite
openly that he liked windows because fixing it kept him busy.

And it never hurts to start a controversy. Keeps the letters page full.
Pity they do not have comments on the site.

begin:vcard
fn:Don Robertson
n:Robertson;Don
adr:;;;Christchurch;;;New Zealand