...and the link to Linux is...

- if the North Island gets washed away, the damage to corporate NZ and
therefore Microsoft's profitability will be such that FOSS will be all that
survives...
- the Tsunami warning system is served by Linux servers...
- 'Tsunami' is an African word for 'Freedom'...
- the local Dive Centre uses a linux-based point of sale system...

I'm struggling here, but thanks anyway Ryan for the heads up ;-)

- DL