My wife has been purchasing and I have just been instructed to pick up said item so my arrival timing will be very fluid. :-)
I would imagine I could get there by 7pm however.
That sound like a good time?

On 17/02/2010 3:31 p.m., Nick Rout wrote:
Well for god's sake can someone nominate a time??

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Brett Davidson<br...@net24.co.nz>  wrote:
I shall not be eating but will pop in briefly and say hello.
About 7.30 is it?

I am hoping to have a bite to eat, and will be there a bit earlier than
that.
--
Sincerely etc.,
Christopher.