... I'm sorry I can't find your email address ):

I've had an offlist request from bre...@wallace.net.nz to have a look at
her account details. Apparently, when posting, the account is refused as
not being authorised:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

 Recipient address: linux-users-exp...@process.it.canterbury.ac.nz
 Original address: linux-users@it.canterbury.ac.nz
 Reason: you are not allowed to use this list:
linux-users-exp...@process.it.canterbury.ac.nz

Action: failed
Final-recipient: rfc822;linux-users-exp...@process.it.canterbury.ac.nz

but attempting to add it results in:

Error processing the command: subscribe linux-users Brenda Wallace
<bre...@wallace.net.nz>..
linux-users
%MAILSERV-W-ALREADYSUB, address is already subscribed to the mailing
list
Use the HELP command to get a list of legal MAILSERV commands.

Ahh, real VMS messages. Takes me back (:

Could you fix this / someone with a better memory forward it to the
approprite person?

Cheers,

Steve

--