Tom Smith wrote, On 24/03/10 12:07:
I followed this link but only got this.. must be just my system right??

shell.clug.org.nz uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for shell.clug.net.nz
The certificate expired on 24/05/09 13:59.

Yep - its a self-signed certificate. This is not a problem, but most of the web browsers will raise a warning.

My problem is that I created it for shell.clug.net.nz and now we're only using clug.org.nz, and also that its expired.

Point is moot given its going away soon.

--
Craig Falconer