Typing furiously on February 26, Cidadão Dorense managed to emit:
> Thanks, Keith!
>
> I believe though that Kurt doesn't change it himself
> all the time.
>
> Kurt, is that a script that your Mail client point to
> or is a feature of that client? BTW, what is the
> client you use?

The email signature is handled by a script. The attribution
is handled by the email client in a configuration file. I
don't change it constantly, but it does use variables that
the email client replaces with real values. I use mutt
(http://www.mutt.org/).

Kurt
--
I am the mother of all things, and all things should wear a sweater.