On Feb 26 Tyler Regas was heard saying:

->Well, I didn't want to discuss it either :) The painful truth is that
->I made them in Microsoft(TM) Windows 2000 using Microsoft(TM) Streets
->and Trips 2001. I import the data from the database, which adds all of

*** Ok, now I understand why one of the maps had all the labels covering
each other in a messy way!

->Hell, MS sent it to me free. What am I talking about!! I've NEVER paid
->for anything from Microsoft <G>

*** You should not pay for anything that is in a perpetual beta release...
;-)

Cheers,
Zoran.
--
If you find me, please return me to my $HOME: my address is 'cd'.